Grasscutting and Trimming of Plants
PROPER TRIMMING AND LANDSCAPING OF YOUR PROPERTY
1. CUTTING: Cutting through of the lawn grass to its desired grass heights.
2. TRIMMING: Trimming of bush and tree leaves into its desired shape.
3. SWEEPING: Removal of the grass leaves to clear the area.
4. DISPOSAL: Disposal of the lawn and tree leaves.
Trimming Scissors, Broom, Dust Pan, Grass Cutter
• Enhances property appearance and curb appeal
• Improves property value
• It gives consistent plant care
• Saves time, money and energy