Updated: Dec 28, 2020
The clock is ticking; Christmas bells are ringing! Considering that Christmas is just around the corner, we need to ensure that our homes are spotless and neat in time for the festive celebration. If you are one of the busy moms who have not started the dusting and cleaning yet because other duties got in the way, fret not, Home/Cut has prepared a cleaning checklist to get you started.
This is where memorable moments occur during Christmas – unboxing of gifts, family games, binge-watching of Christmas movies.
1. Dust your furnishings starting from the tables, bookshelves, decorative pieces, drawers to the television, remote control, and stereos. Use a microfiber cloth to wipe the surfaces as it collects more dust and picks up more dirt.
2. Vacuum both sides of your rug to make sure that the soil, dust, and stray hairs of your pets are gone.
3. Vacuum the upholstered furniture to help eliminate dirt that breaks down the fibers and the dust mites in the middle of the cushions. Do not forget to fluff your throw pillows!
Magic happens here! The kitchen is a special place for Filipino households as this is where we cook special and heirloom meals we prepare only for Christmas. Yum!
1. Spray and wipe the countertops and range top.
2. Declutter counters and cupboards. Make space and relocate items you will not use to their proper drawers.
3. Scrub and mop the kitchen floor. You do not want accidents to happen due to the sticky, slippery floors.
Our family members deserve to enjoy festive or intimate Noche Buena in a clean dining room.
1. Bring out and polish your delicate kitchenware (those that your Mom tells you to use only during special occasions) to make your Christmas meal even more special.
2. Dust the light fixtures and ceiling fans.
3. Clean the dining room table and chairs.
After a day of surprises and merriment, we deserve a good sleep!
1. Change the beddings and pillowcases.
2. Vacuum the drapes and blinds.
3. Vacuum the mattress and bedsprings.
Bonus tip: A nice-smelling room relaxes the body and the mind!
If you feel like you have no time because you might be working or doing your last-minute Christmas shopping, Home/Cut can take care of your home cleaning. Book online at www.homecut.ph or download the app to book your holiday cleaning now!
Download and book through the app now to get FREE Antibacterial Ultramist for a minimum booking of P 2500 only valid until December 31, 2020.