Residential Deep Cleaning
THOROUGH CLEANING OF THE HOUSE
• DUSTING. Wipe surfaces like furniture, frames, windows, mirror, appliances, ornaments, kitchen backlash, counter sink, faucets, and clean toilet bowl. Also dusting of walls and ceilings (nor more than 10ft).
• VACUUMING. Vacuum rags/carpets & other areas, which are hard to reach, to remove accumulated dirt particles.
• SWEEPING & MOPPING. Sweep & mop the floor to thoroughly remove the dirt & bacteria.
• GARBAGE REMOVAL. Dispose-off trash of all unit rooms.
Dry & Wet Mop, Dust Mop, Broom, Dustpan, Cleaning Cloth, Brush, Pail & Dipper, Feather Duster, Vacuum, Steamer, Ladder, Glass Wiper
• Trash disposal.
• Cleaning Solutions: toilet bowl cleaner, glass cleaner, air freshener, & furniture polisher
• Maintains and improves the orderliness and cleanliness of the home
• Protects the family against the harmful disease-causing elements
• Helps eliminate dust, dirt, and particles accumulated in hard to reach areas
• Gives you extra free time
• Ensures that your house will be clean and spotless